Are you looking to get started on creating your website? Do you already have one, but your existing website is not producing the results you were hoping for? Are you wondering what to include on your website to attract your ideal clients? Do you want to hire a web developer, and would like to know what to prepare for when you get started working together?
Take this preparation and strategy online workshop to do the preliminary work BEFORE making or redoing your website. This is a theoretical workshop that will show you the basics, with examples. This interactive online workshop will include time for questions. And, we will use real examples from participants to help them troubleshoot their specific cases.
This online workshop will cover:
• Branding & brand identity basics
• Brand messaging: How to define your ideal clients & your unique selling proposition.
• Product and brand photography
• Website copy that converts
• The essential pages your website should include
Plus, find the answer to these important questions:
• How to tell if you are ready to work with a developer, and how to select the right one for you
• What you should AVOID on your website
This workshop is applicable, no matter what platform you use for your website, including whether your site has an e-commerce component or not.
Your Presenter: Anca Gooje
Anca Gooje is the Founder of Anca Gooje Web Development. She is a front end web developer (and alumna of the Grow with Google, FEND scholarship) who creates websites & digital presences for small businesses that are change makers in the community. She brings empathy to the technical challenges that can be part of growing a strong e-commerce store, and enjoys sharing her skills & tips with other entrepreneurs.